Paynesville is a wonderful place to discover. We welcome you all.
To ensure your stay in Paynesville is the best ever we have several amenities for you:
- We are conveniently located along 2 major sate Hwys, Hwy 23 and Hwy 55, we also have an airport.
- 2 Lake resorts, 1 local hotel, camping at the area lake park
- 3 boat launches on beautiful Lake Koronis and 2 public beaches, 2 public parks, and walking trails
- The lake is encircled with a paved bike trail that meets up with the trail to Willmar
- We have on and off sale liquor, restaurant, cafes, bakery, and coffee shops, fast food
- 9 city parks, a splash pad, mostly year round ice arena, and a baseball grandstand, soccer field
- We in need we have a RV dumping station and oil depository
- A Bait shop, marine and snowmobile sales and service, a state licensing office, 9 worship halls, a community center, golf course, historic society and museum, grocery store, laundry mat, atms, gas, library, local gift shopping, community festivals and events, check out our community calendar.
Just for added fun, check out geocaching in Paynesville – we have several spots!